Our core competences include
ABBYY Language Services today
- offers a wide range of language services to more than 2,000 corporate clients around the
- 25 companies in the TOP 100 Global Brands and
- 35 Fortune 500 companies;
- develops advanced technologies aiding translation processes;
- has solid experience in
- multilingual software, website and marketing localization into more than 80 different languages and
- comprehensive language support for major international events;
- provides a world-class team of more than 600 professionals that includes translators, interpreters, editors, proofreaders, DTP designers, developers and test engineers from different countries to work on client projects on a daily basis.
Our company is part of ABBYY Group, a global leader in developing optical character recognition technologies and language software, including FineReader Optical Character Recognition Systems and Lingvo Dictionaries. More than 30 million people in over 150 countries use ABBYY products.
ABBYY has been recognized as one of KMWorld 100 Companies that Matter In Knowledge Management.
ABBYY products have received more than 240 awards worldwide from leading industry magazines and testing labs for accuracy, innovation, ease of use and value.
ABBYY products and technologies are also used in large-scale government projects such as those of Australian Taxation Office, Lithuanian Tax Inspectorate, Ministry of Education of Russia, Ministry of Education of Ukraine, Montgomery County Government of the USA, and Government of Canada.
We are proud to be the Official Partner of the City of Sochi in the Language Support Program for the XXII Winter Olympic Games and XI Winter Paralympic Games in 2014. Learn more about this Program>>
ABBYY Language Services makes your company look good to the world
— in any language.
||Click +1 to recommend to friends|