ABBYY Group is a leading global software developer and provider of optical character recognition, document capture, and language and translation services.
ABBYY Group was founded in Russia in 1989 and its headquarters and development center are located in Moscow.
- In 2002 we were the first IT company ever to be awarded the Science and Technology Prize by the Russian Government.
- In 2010 we received Certificate No. 2 from the SKOLKOVO Innovation Center, which included financing for development of next-generation language technology.
- In 2011 we were ranked third in the list of 10 Most Innovative Companies In Russia by the Fast Company for pioneering optical text recognition technology.
Today ABBYY Group is a recognized global leader in optical recognition and applied linguistics and has one of the largest research centers for artificial intelligence technology development in the world. We have 14 offices across the globe, including the US, Europe, Japan, Brazil and Australia.
ABBYY Group has won more than 200 awards from leading industry magazines and testing laboratories, but the true award is that 30 million people in 130 countries use our products and services daily.
Our most popular products are
- ABBYY Lingvo dictionaries; and
- ABBYY FineReader recognition systems.
ABBYY Group employs more than a thousand people and the number grows daily. We are the only company in Russia that leads in both the linguistic technology and services sectors at the same time.
ABBYY Language Services is proud to be one of the fastest growing parts of ABBYY Group.
ABBYY Language Services is your vehicle of choice when going global.
||Click +1 to recommend to friends|